Thursday, 6 November 2014

Time-lapse test footage

I have experimented with creating a time-lapse, which could be a possible idea I might use in my music video. To do this I had the camera filming for 12 minute in the same place. I then uploaded the footage to Permire Pro and sped up the footage which then left me with a time-lapse lasting for 8 seconds.








For the first video to export I changed the export settings on format to 'QuickTime' and the preset to 'PAL DV Widescreen'. But when I uploaded the video to YouTube the video quality wasn't too great.



So the second time I exported the video I changed the format to 'H.24' and the preset to 'HD 1080p 25'
Changing this setting made my video quality a lot better, so I will make sure to set it to this when exporting my final music video.









No comments:

Post a Comment