Thursday, 13 November 2014

Contingency Plan

In case my initial idea doesn't work out I have come up with a back up plan to make sure that I am able to come out with a final product.
For my contingency plan I will use locations in Norwich for easy access. The locations I would use would be Quay Side which is near the city centre, this will replace the location in the town in Cromer.
This idea will include more of a narrative. The story will be following a journey of the boy who is 'going to a brand new place' as the lyrics say. So my video will heavily follow the lyrics as they are very literal.
The place the boy is going to will ever be the pier in Cromer (like my initial idea) but there will be more of a build up to where he is going.

1 comment:

  1. You have had to sort out a problem with your actor. Discuss how you solved this and post to your blog (can be Planning & Construction). This will be evidence of your production management skills.

    ReplyDelete