Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Target Audience

Audience Profile

My target audience is aimed for both men and women who enjoy to listen to pop music. Having my product aimed at both men and women makes my audience slightly larger but means I will have to make sure my final product will suit both genders. In my collage I have include all the things that my target audience would like.
A typical person who is in my target audience would enjoy shopping in mainstream shops (like Topshop/man, H&M and River Island), like to listen to music on platforms such a YouTube to keep up to date with the latest songs and enjoy listening to radio stations such as Kiss and Capital. Due to the types of shops my target audience shops in I will make sure the actor in my video will also be wearing these types of clothes so the audience can identify with the actor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment